Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Introduction.

Influenced by the one and only Sartorialist, a popular fashion blog by Scott Schumman, I just simply wanted to share my views and interests in fashion. Especially for the men, I want to give examples of what essentials are out there to present oneself as a dapper looking gentlemen with that touch of swagger. And of course, the best way to look good with what you wear, is having that characteristic of a dapper gentlemen, that is how you complete it all. A true gentlemen brings out the true symbolism of basically...looking damn good. So fresh and so clean.


Add caption

2 comments:

  1. Hey man i see u started the blogging stuff
    and i also see we have comon interest (Sartorialist) etc I see u got the milan swag on this one .. well I m gonna follow your blog
    here's mine

    Http://saffsucre.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking an interest. I've been visiting your blog from time to time, and I really do enjoy the material you post up. Everything from the styles to the brands, I share an interest as well. Keep up the good work.

    - James M.

    ReplyDelete